IMPORTANT: This program is not offered by all employers. Please contact us to determine if this program is included under your benefit plan.
- Primary Health Partners
- Remedy Health
- Reliant Direct Primary Care
- Direct Primary Care of Oklahoma
- Simple Primary Care Solutions
- Mid-Texas Direct Primary Care
Kempton Direct Access Providers – A Benefit for Direct Primary Care
Kempton Direct Access Providers is An enhanced, consumer-driven benefit for medical services, including primary care and preventive health services covered at 100%.
Kempton Direct Access Providers allows eligible participants to enroll with a participating Direct Primary Care (DPC) physician through the health plan. DPC physicians offer medical services through a patient-centered payment and practice model.
What is Direct Primary Care (DPC)?
- An innovative alternative to the traditional fee-for-service model.
- Simple affordable membership fee.
- No claims filed with your health plan.
- Covers most primary care, urgent care, and preventive services.
- Focuses on putting the patient and physician relationship first.
- Same or next day appointments, alternative contact options via technology, and a proactive approach to your health.
Your Consumer-Driven Benefit
- Allows eligible employees to enroll with a participating DPC and have all, or a portion of, the monthly fee covered by the health plan.
- You will have no additional out-of-pocket cost for primary care services included in the monthly fee.
- Costs for services provided not included under monthly fee are the responsibility of the employee and may fall to regular plan benefits.
- Kempton Direct Access Provider – Primary Health Partners (opens in YouTube)
- Physicians & Patients Talk About DPC (opens in YouTube)
- Direct Primary Care: Jay Kempton (opens in YouTube)
- DPC: How Direct Primary Care is Changing Everything (opens in YouTube)
- About Direct Primary Care (opens in YouTube)
- Direct Primary Care: A Better Way To Pay For Healthcare? | NBC Nightly News (opens in YouTube)
Follow the Easy Steps Below To Enroll!
Since Kempton Direct Access Providers is a membership-based model, employees must “join” or “enroll” with a physician.
- Log in to our Member Benefit Portal
- Click Kempton Direct Access Providers under Quick Links.
- Fill out the Information About You section.
- Use the dropdown box to choose your doctor.
- Click the check boxes under Our Agreement.
- In the Member Agreement box that pops up, type in your name, and choose Accept.
- Make an appointment to meet your new Kempton Direct Access Provider and get your Health Risk Assessment within 6 months of enrollment.
**Services included under the monthly fee vary by physician. Only available for covered services. Please refer to your Summary Plan Description. Under IRS guidelines, participants enrolled in a Qualified High Deductible Health Plan are not eligible for this benefit.