Join our team!
If you are interested in joining our Kempton family, we have several open positions. Review the Position Descriptions below.
Account Coordinator / Manager
The Kempton Group is seeking an Account Coordinator / Manager to help us educate and transform the healthcare and benefits industry.
- Extensive experience as an Account Manager, Relationship Manager or similar.
- Experience in self-funded health plans and prior experience at a Third-Party Administrator preferred.
- Ability to probe beyond the client question and utilize critical thinking skills to uncover any other potential factors contributing to the situation at hand ensuring the best solution is provided.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – must be motivated by working with people and servicing their needs.
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems, and VISIO experience a plus.
- Bi-lingual and degree preferred.
- Life, Accident and Health licensed.
To apply, please visit KCExecs.com.
Kempton Care Advocate
The Kempton Group is seeking a Kempton Care Advocate to be the positive face of our company, helping us meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and participants by providing exceptional service.
- Responding promptly to phone calls and emails from clients and members in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to resolve customer issues in a positive, friendly, and effective way.
- Experience capably communicating complex information to individuals of varying backgrounds and education levels.
- Understanding of how to exercise sound judgment in setting expectations and managing sensitive situations.
- Comfortable learning new technology and industry proficiency rapidly.
Bachelor’s degree required. A background in the medical community and healthcare preferred.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.